Chapter 3. Optimization of Enamel Properties by Statistical Experimental Design
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1993 The American Ceramic Society and The Porcelain Enamel Institute, Inc.
Proceedings of the 54th Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 5/6
How to Cite
Saad, E. E., Pawlicki, E. J., Sproson, D. W. and Lunney, P. D. (1993) Optimization of Enamel Properties by Statistical Experimental Design, in Proceedings of the 54th Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 5/6 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314142.ch3
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780470375259
Online ISBN: 9780470314142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!