Chapter 70. Ultrasonic Evaluation of Microcrack Thermal Shock Damage in Ceramics
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1993 The American Ceramic Society
Proceedings of the 17th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 1 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 7/8
How to Cite
Rokhlin, S. I., Chu, Y. C. and Hefetz, M. (1993) Ultrasonic Evaluation of Microcrack Thermal Shock Damage in Ceramics, in Proceedings of the 17th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 1 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 7/8 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314180.ch70
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780470375266
Online ISBN: 9780470314180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!