Chapter 58. The Preparation of Carbon Reinforced Silicon Carbide Composites Using the Isothermal Forced Flow Chemical Vapour Infiltration Technique
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1993 The American Ceramic Society
Proceedings of the 17th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 2 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 9/10
How to Cite
Roman, Y. G., Steijsiger, C., Gerretsen, J. and Metselaai, R. (1993) The Preparation of Carbon Reinforced Silicon Carbide Composites Using the Isothermal Forced Flow Chemical Vapour Infiltration Technique, in Proceedings of the 17th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 2 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 9/10 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314234.ch58
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780470375273
Online ISBN: 9780470314234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!