Chapter 1. Elevated Temperature Cyclic Fatigue of Silicon Carbide Fiber Reinforced Silicon Carbide Matrix Composites
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1994 The American Ceramic Society
Proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials - A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 15, Issue 4
How to Cite
Elahi, M., Liao, K., Lesko, J., Reifsnider, K., Stinchcomb, W. and Dunyak, T. (1994) Elevated Temperature Cyclic Fatigue of Silicon Carbide Fiber Reinforced Silicon Carbide Matrix Composites, in Proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials - A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 15, Issue 4 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314500.ch1
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1994
Print ISBN: 9780470375327
Online ISBN: 9780470314500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!