Chapter 16. Comment on “Protocol for Characterizing Glass Cullet obtained from Postconsumer sources”
- John B. Wachtman Jr
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1995 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 55th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 16, Issue 2
How to Cite
Edwards, G. H. (2008) Comment on “Protocol for Characterizing Glass Cullet obtained from Postconsumer sources”, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 55th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 16, Issue 2 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314661.ch16
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780470375358
Online ISBN: 9780470314661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!