Chapter 20. Cost-Effective NOx Reduction Using Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging on Regenerative Glass Furnaces
- John B. Wachtman Jr
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1995 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 55th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 16, Issue 2
How to Cite
Joshi, M. L., Wishnick, D. B., Madrazo, R. F., Benz, W. H., Panahi, S. K., Slavejkov, A. G., Abbasi, H. A., Grosman, R. E. and Donaldson, L. W. (1995) Cost-Effective NOx Reduction Using Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging on Regenerative Glass Furnaces, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 55th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 16, Issue 2 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314661.ch20
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780470375358
Online ISBN: 9780470314661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!