Chapter 31. Effect of Drying Air Pressure on the Slip Casting Process
- John B. Wachtman Jr
Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1996 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 97th Annual Meeting and the 1995 Fall Meetings of the Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 17, Issue 1
How to Cite
Yarosh, A. J. and Haber, R. A. (1996) Effect of Drying Air Pressure on the Slip Casting Process, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 97th Annual Meeting and the 1995 Fall Meetings of the Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 17, Issue 1 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314807.ch31
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1996
Print ISBN: 9780470375402
Online ISBN: 9780470314807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!