Chapter 6. Aluminum Oxynitride Spinel (ALON)–A New Optical and Multimode Window Material
- William Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1982 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 1981 New England Section Topical Meeting on Nonoxide Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, No. 1/2
How to Cite
Hartnett, T. M., Maguire, E. A., Gentilman, R. L., Corbin, N. D. and McCauley, J. W. (1982) Aluminum Oxynitride Spinel (ALON)–A New Optical and Multimode Window Material, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 1981 New England Section Topical Meeting on Nonoxide Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, No. 1/2 (ed W. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470318140.ch6
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780470373934
Online ISBN: 9780470318140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!