Chapter 9. The Use of Silicon Nitride in Semiconductor Devices
- William Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1982 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 1981 New England Section Topical Meeting on Nonoxide Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, No. 1/2
How to Cite
Goodwin, C. A. (1982) The Use of Silicon Nitride in Semiconductor Devices, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 1981 New England Section Topical Meeting on Nonoxide Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, No. 1/2 (ed W. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470318140.ch9
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780470373934
Online ISBN: 9780470318140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!