Chapter 8. Compressive Stress of Several Selected Cover-Coat Enamels vs the Coating Thickness
- William Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1982 The American Ceramic Society and The Porcelain Enamel Institute
Proceedings of the 43rd Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, Issue 5/6
How to Cite
Hyde, R. L. (1982) Compressive Stress of Several Selected Cover-Coat Enamels vs the Coating Thickness, in Proceedings of the 43rd Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, Issue 5/6 (ed W. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470318751.ch8
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780470373958
Online ISBN: 9780470318751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!