Chapter 31. Materials Requirements for High Pressure Ceramic Heat Exchangers
- William J. Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1982 The American Ceramic Society
Proceedings of the 6th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, Issue 9/10
How to Cite
Bakker, W. T. and Kotchick, D. (1982) Materials Requirements for High Pressure Ceramic Heat Exchangers, in Proceedings of the 6th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 3, Issue 9/10 (ed W. J. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470318782.ch31
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780470373972
Online ISBN: 9780470318782
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!