Chapter 5. Development of a Cost-Effective Ceramic-Tube Process for High Temperature Heat-Recovery Systems
- William J. Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1983 The American Ceramic Society
Proceedings of the 7th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 4, Issue 7/8
How to Cite
Roy, D. W., Green, K. E. and Rivkin, M. I. (1983) Development of a Cost-Effective Ceramic-Tube Process for High Temperature Heat-Recovery Systems, in Proceedings of the 7th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 4, Issue 7/8 (ed W. J. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470320129.ch5
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1983
Print ISBN: 9780470374030
Online ISBN: 9780470320129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!