Chapter 6. Use of Aerodynamic Means to Improve Regenerator Efficiency and Control of Combustion Air Input at Ports
- William J. Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1984 The American Ceramic Society
Proceedings of the 44th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 5, Issue 1/2
How to Cite
Tsai, Y. W. (1984) Use of Aerodynamic Means to Improve Regenerator Efficiency and Control of Combustion Air Input at Ports, in Proceedings of the 44th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 5, Issue 1/2 (ed W. J. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470320198.ch6
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1984
Print ISBN: 9780470374061
Online ISBN: 9780470320198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!