Chapter 4. Laboratory Simulative Testing of Checker Bricks Leading to Economic and Efficient Regenerators
- William J. Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1986 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
Proceedings of the 46th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 7, Issue 3/4
How to Cite
Robyn, P., Soumoy, G. and Decelles, G. (1986) Laboratory Simulative Testing of Checker Bricks Leading to Economic and Efficient Regenerators, in Proceedings of the 46th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 7, Issue 3/4 (ed W. J. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470320327.ch4
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1986
Print ISBN: 9780470374658
Online ISBN: 9780470320327
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!