Chapter 17. The Reactivity of Steel in Regard to Enameling
- William Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1987 The American Ceramic Society, Inc. and The Porcelain Enamel Institute
Proceedings of the 48th Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 8, Issue 5/6
How to Cite
Hoens, M. F. A. and Van Der Vliet, W. E. (1987) The Reactivity of Steel in Regard to Enameling, in Proceedings of the 48th Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 8, Issue 5/6 (ed W. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470320396.ch17
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1987
Print ISBN: 9780470374726
Online ISBN: 9780470320396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!