Chapter 4. Characterization of Porosity in Green-State and Partially Densified Al2O3 by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- William Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1987 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
11th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 8, Issue 7/8
How to Cite
Ellingson, W. A., Ackerman, J. L., Garrido, L., Weyand, J. D. and Dimilia, R. A. (2008) Characterization of Porosity in Green-State and Partially Densified Al2O3 by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, in 11th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 8, Issue 7/8 (ed W. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470320402.ch4
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1987
Print ISBN: 9780470374733
Online ISBN: 9780470320402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!