Chapter 2. Integrated Solid-State Sensors for Automated Manufacturing
- William Smothers
Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1987 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
14th Automotive Materials Conference: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 8, Issue 9/10
How to Cite
Wise, K. D. (1987) Integrated Solid-State Sensors for Automated Manufacturing, in 14th Automotive Materials Conference: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 8, Issue 9/10 (ed W. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470320419.ch2
- Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1987
Print ISBN: 9780470374740
Online ISBN: 9780470320419
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!