125. Dieffenbachia and Other Oxalate-Containing House Plants
Published Online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Medical Toxicology of Natural Substances: Foods, Fungi, Medicinal Herbs, Plants, and Venomous Animals
How to Cite
Barceloux, D. G. (2008) Dieffenbachia and Other Oxalate-Containing House Plants, in Medical Toxicology of Natural Substances: Foods, Fungi, Medicinal Herbs, Plants, and Venomous Animals, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470330319.ch125
- Published Online: 2 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 31 OCT 2008
Print ISBN: 9780471727613
Online ISBN: 9780470330319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!