Effect of Residual Stress on Fracture Behavior in Mechanical Test for Evaluating Shear Strength of Ceramic Composite Joint
- Edgar Lara-Curzio,
- Jonathan Salem and
- Dongming Zhu
Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites III
How to Cite
Serizawa, H., Katayama, K., Lewinsohn, C. A., Singh, M. and Murakawa, H. (2007) Effect of Residual Stress on Fracture Behavior in Mechanical Test for Evaluating Shear Strength of Ceramic Composite Joint, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites III (eds E. Lara-Curzio, J. Salem and D. Zhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470339497.ch49
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 29 OCT 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470196335
Online ISBN: 9780470339497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!