Characteristics of TiN/CrN Multilayer Coatings with TiCrN and CrTiN Interlayer
- Uwe Schulz,
- Hua-Tay Lin,
- Jonathan Salem and
- Dongming Zhu
Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces II: Ceramic and Engineering Science Proceedings, Volume 28, Issue 3
How to Cite
Liu, X., Li, C., Xu, J., Tang, W. and Lv, F. (2007) Characteristics of TiN/CrN Multilayer Coatings with TiCrN and CrTiN Interlayer, in Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces II: Ceramic and Engineering Science Proceedings, Volume 28, Issue 3 (eds U. Schulz, H.-T. Lin, J. Salem and D. Zhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470339510.ch14
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 29 OCT 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470196342
Online ISBN: 9780470339510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!