Biomimetic Synthesis of Hierachically Porous Materials and their Stabilization Effects on Metal Nanoparticles
- Sanjay Mathur,
- Mrityunjay Singh,
- Janathan Salem and
- Dongming Zhu
Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology: Ceramic and Engineering Science Proceedings, Volume 28, Issue 6
How to Cite
He, J. and Liu, S. (2007) Biomimetic Synthesis of Hierachically Porous Materials and their Stabilization Effects on Metal Nanoparticles, in Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology: Ceramic and Engineering Science Proceedings, Volume 28, Issue 6 (eds S. Mathur, M. Singh, J. Salem and D. Zhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470339701.ch5
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 29 OCT 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470196373
Online ISBN: 9780470339701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!