Nonlinear Stress-Strain Behavior Evaluation of Porous Ceramics with Distributed-Micro-Crack Model
- Manuel Brito,
- Eldon Case,
- Waltraud M. Kriven,
- Jonathan Salem and
- Dongming Zhu
Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Developments in Porous, Biological and Geopolymer Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 28, Issue 9
How to Cite
Baba, H. and Suzuki, A. (2007) Nonlinear Stress-Strain Behavior Evaluation of Porous Ceramics with Distributed-Micro-Crack Model, in Developments in Porous, Biological and Geopolymer Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 28, Issue 9 (eds M. Brito, E. Case, W. M. Kriven, J. Salem and D. Zhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470339749.ch8
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 29 OCT 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470196403
Online ISBN: 9780470339749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!