Chapter 2. Amino Acid Neurotransmitters: Glutamate, GABA, and the Pharmacology of Benzodiazepines
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing
How to Cite
Crowell-Davis, S. and Murray, T. (2005) Amino Acid Neurotransmitters: Glutamate, GABA, and the Pharmacology of Benzodiazepines, in Veterinary Psychopharmacology, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470344521.ch2
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 2 DEC 2005
Print ISBN: 9780813808291
Online ISBN: 9780470344521
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!