Chapter 10. Surgical Considerations in Implant Dentistry: Integration of Hard and Soft Tissues
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 Carl Drago
Implant Restorations: A Step-by-Step Guide, 2nd Edition
How to Cite
Drago, C. (2007) Surgical Considerations in Implant Dentistry: Integration of Hard and Soft Tissues, in Implant Restorations: A Step-by-Step Guide, 2nd Edition, Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470344682.ch10
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 5 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813828831
Online ISBN: 9780470344682
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!