Chapter 3. Barley Biotechnology: Breeding and Transgenics
Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Barley for Food and Health: Science, Technology, and Products
How to Cite
Newman, R. K. and Newman, C. W. (2008) Barley Biotechnology: Breeding and Transgenics, in Barley for Food and Health: Science, Technology, and Products, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470369333.ch3
- Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 12 SEP 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470102497
Online ISBN: 9780470369333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!