Chapter 12. Proteomics of Legume Plants
- Ganesh Kumar Agrawal3 and
- Randeep Rakwal4,5,6
Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Plant Proteomics: Technologies, Strategies, and Applications
How to Cite
Nagaraj, S., Lei, Z., Watson, B. and Sumner, L. W. (2008) Proteomics of Legume Plants, in Plant Proteomics: Technologies, Strategies, and Applications (eds G. K. Agrawal and R. Rakwal), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470369630.ch12
Research Laboratory for Biotechnology and Biochemistry (RLABB), Kathmandu, Nepal
Research Laboratory for Agricultural Biotechnology and Biochemistry (RLABB), Kathmandu, Nepal
Health Technology, Research Center (HTRC), Ibaraki, Japan
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Tsukuba West, Ibaraki, Japan
- Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470069769
Online ISBN: 9780470369630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!