Chapter 17. Anther Proteome
- Ganesh Kumar Agrawal2 and
- Randeep Rakwal3,4,5
Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Plant Proteomics: Technologies, Strategies, and Applications
How to Cite
Imin, N. (2008) Anther Proteome, in Plant Proteomics: Technologies, Strategies, and Applications (eds G. K. Agrawal and R. Rakwal), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470369630.ch17
Research Laboratory for Biotechnology and Biochemistry (RLABB), Kathmandu, Nepal
Research Laboratory for Agricultural Biotechnology and Biochemistry (RLABB), Kathmandu, Nepal
Health Technology, Research Center (HTRC), Ibaraki, Japan
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Tsukuba West, Ibaraki, Japan
- Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470069769
Online ISBN: 9780470369630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!