Chapter 19. Iron: A Major Disease Modifier in Thalassemia
- M. N. V. Prasad
Published Online: 28 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Trace Elements as Contaminants and Nutrients: Consequences in Ecosystems and Human Health
How to Cite
Sinha, S. (2008) Iron: A Major Disease Modifier in Thalassemia, in Trace Elements as Contaminants and Nutrients: Consequences in Ecosystems and Human Health (ed M. N. V. Prasad), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470370124.ch19
Department of Plant Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500 046, India
- Published Online: 28 AUG 2008
- Published Print: 25 JUL 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470180952
Online ISBN: 9780470370124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!