The main parts of this work correspond to the dissertation of Dr. Simone Wuenschmann, Bestimmung chemischer Elemente im System Nahrung/Muttermilch—ein Beitrag zur Bioindikation? Dissertationsschrift, Hochschule Vechta, Germany, 2007.
Chapter 22. Input and Transfer of Trace Metals from Food via Mothermilk to the Child: Bioindicative Aspects to Human Health†
- M. N. V. Prasad
Published Online: 28 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Trace Elements as Contaminants and Nutrients: Consequences in Ecosystems and Human Health
How to Cite
Wuenschmann, S., Fränzle, S., Markert, B. and Zechmeister, H. (2008) Input and Transfer of Trace Metals from Food via Mothermilk to the Child: Bioindicative Aspects to Human Health, in Trace Elements as Contaminants and Nutrients: Consequences in Ecosystems and Human Health (ed M. N. V. Prasad), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470370124.ch22
Department of Plant Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500 046, India
- Published Online: 28 AUG 2008
- Published Print: 25 JUL 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470180952
Online ISBN: 9780470370124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!