Chapter 2. Cancer as a Disease: Types of Tumors, Their Frequencies, and Their Progression
- Arthur B. Pardee2,3 and
- Gary S. Stein4
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Biology and Treatment of Cancer: Understanding Cancer
How to Cite
Pienta, K. J. (2008) Cancer as a Disease: Types of Tumors, Their Frequencies, and Their Progression, in The Biology and Treatment of Cancer: Understanding Cancer (eds A. B. Pardee and G. S. Stein), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470374252.ch2
Department of Biological Chemistry, Harvard University, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, USA
Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Department of Cell Biology, UMASS Memorial Cancer Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 19 DEC 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470009581
Online ISBN: 9780470374252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!