Chapter 6. Understanding the Biology of Cancer
- Arthur B. Pardee4,5,
- Gary S. Stein6
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Biology and Treatment of Cancer: Understanding Cancer
How to Cite
Lambert, L. A., Lambert, D. H. and Keyomarsi, K. (2008) Understanding the Biology of Cancer, in The Biology and Treatment of Cancer: Understanding Cancer (eds A. B. Pardee and G. S. Stein), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470374252.ch6
Department of Biological Chemistry, Harvard University, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, USA
Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Department of Cell Biology, UMASS Memorial Cancer Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 19 DEC 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470009581
Online ISBN: 9780470374252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!