24. Central Nervous System Trauma
- Martin Furr1 and
- Stephen Reed2
Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing
How to Cite
Nout, Y. (2007) Central Nervous System Trauma, in Equine Neurology (eds M. Furr and S. Reed), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470376461.ch24
Diplomate ACVIM, is Adelaide Riggs Chair of Internal Medicine, Chief of Medicine, and Professor of Medicine at the Marion duPont Scott Equine Medicine Center, Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech, USA
Diplomate ACVIM, is former Professor and Head of Equine Medicine and Surgery at the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, USA. He is currently affiliated with Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital, Lexington, KY, USA
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 29 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813825199
Online ISBN: 9780470376461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!