2. Lessons on Dehydration Tolerance from Desiccation-Tolerant Plants
- Matthew A. Jenks PhD1 and
- Andrew J. Wood PhD2
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Plant Desiccation Tolerance
How to Cite
Oliver, M. J. (2007) Lessons on Dehydration Tolerance from Desiccation-Tolerant Plants, in Plant Desiccation Tolerance (eds M. A. Jenks and A. J. Wood), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470376881.ch2
Center for Plant Environmental Stress, Physiology at Purdue University
Professor of Stress Physiology and Molecular Biology, in the Department of Plant Biology at Southern Illinois University
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813812632
Online ISBN: 9780470376881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!