9. Structural Dynamics and Desiccation Damage in Plant Reproductive Organs
- Matthew A. Jenks PhD1 and
- Andrew J. Wood PhD2
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Plant Desiccation Tolerance
How to Cite
Walters, C. and Koster, K. L. (2007) Structural Dynamics and Desiccation Damage in Plant Reproductive Organs, in Plant Desiccation Tolerance (eds M. A. Jenks and A. J. Wood), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470376881.ch9
Center for Plant Environmental Stress, Physiology at Purdue University
Professor of Stress Physiology and Molecular Biology, in the Department of Plant Biology at Southern Illinois University
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813812632
Online ISBN: 9780470376881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!