6. Iridociliary Epithelial Tumors
- Robert L. Peiffer Jr. DVM, PhD, DAVCO1 and
- Kenneth B. Simons MD2
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2002 Iowa State Press
Ocular Tumors in Animals and Humans
How to Cite
Peiffer, R. L., Riis, R. C. and Clerc, B. (2002) Iridociliary Epithelial Tumors, in Ocular Tumors in Animals and Humans (eds R. L. Peiffer and K. B. Simons), Iowa State Press, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470376904.ch6
Professor of Comparative Ophthalmology in the Departments of Ophthalmology and Pathology, University of North Carolina
Professor of Ophthalmology and Pathology, and Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780813823881
Online ISBN: 9780470376904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!