Chapter 3. Financing Agricultural R&D in Rich Countries: What's Happening and Why
- Keith O. Fuglie1 and
- David E. Schimmelpfennig2
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2000 Iowa State University Press
Public-Private Collaboration in Agricultural Research: New Institutional Arrangements and Economic Implications
How to Cite
Alston, J. M., Pardey, P. G. and Smith, V. H. (2000) Financing Agricultural R&D in Rich Countries: What's Happening and Why, in Public-Private Collaboration in Agricultural Research: New Institutional Arrangements and Economic Implications (eds K. O. Fuglie and D. E. Schimmelpfennig), Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470376966.ch3
International Potato Center, Bogor, Indonesia
Agricultural Research and Development at the USDA's Economic Research Service in Washington, DC
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780813827896
Online ISBN: 9780470376966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!