13. The Correlation Between Cholesterol Oxidation Products and Eggs
- Ronald Ross Watson Ph.D.
Published Online: 14 APR 2008
Copyright © 2002 Iowa State Press
Eggs and Health Promotion
How to Cite
Ravia, J. J. and Watson, R. R. (2002) The Correlation Between Cholesterol Oxidation Products and Eggs, in Eggs and Health Promotion (ed R. R. Watson), Iowa State Press, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470376973.ch13
College of Public Health and School of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson
- Published Online: 14 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780813827988
Online ISBN: 9780470376973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!