18. The Potential use of Eggs for the Protein Requirements of Endurance Exercise
- Ronald Ross Watson Ph.D.
Published Online: 14 APR 2008
Copyright © 2002 Iowa State Press
Eggs and Health Promotion
How to Cite
Maurer, J. (2002) The Potential use of Eggs for the Protein Requirements of Endurance Exercise, in Eggs and Health Promotion (ed R. R. Watson), Iowa State Press, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470376973.ch18
College of Public Health and School of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson
- Published Online: 14 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780813827988
Online ISBN: 9780470376973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!