2. The Role of Eggs in American Diets: Health Implications and Benefits
- Ronald Ross Watson Ph.D.
Published Online: 14 APR 2008
Copyright © 2002 Iowa State Press
Eggs and Health Promotion
How to Cite
Kerver, J. M., Park, Y. and Song, W. O. (2002) The Role of Eggs in American Diets: Health Implications and Benefits, in Eggs and Health Promotion (ed R. R. Watson), Iowa State Press, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470376973.ch2
College of Public Health and School of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson
- Published Online: 14 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780813827988
Online ISBN: 9780470376973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!