8. Nonstoichiometry and Extrinsic Electronic Conductivity
Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Defects in Solids
How to Cite
Tilley, R. J. D. (2008) Nonstoichiometry and Extrinsic Electronic Conductivity, in Defects in Solids, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470380758.ch8
- Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 26 SEP 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470077948
Online ISBN: 9780470380758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!