Chapter 3. Interaction of Layout with Transistor Performance and Stress Engineering Techniques
Published Online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Nano-CMOS Design for Manufacturabililty: Robust Circuit and Physical Design for Sub-65 nm Technology Nodes
How to Cite
Wong, B., Zach, F., Moroz, V., Mittal, A., Starr, G. and Kahng, A. (2008) Interaction of Layout with Transistor Performance and Stress Engineering Techniques, in Nano-CMOS Design for Manufacturabililty: Robust Circuit and Physical Design for Sub-65 nm Technology Nodes, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470382820.ch3
- Published Online: 7 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 6 OCT 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470112809
Online ISBN: 9780470382820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!