Chapter 4. Signal and Power Integrity
Published Online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Nano-CMOS Design for Manufacturabililty: Robust Circuit and Physical Design for Sub-65 nm Technology Nodes
How to Cite
Wong, B., Zach, F., Moroz, V., Mittal, A., Starr, G. and Kahng, A. (2008) Signal and Power Integrity, in Nano-CMOS Design for Manufacturabililty: Robust Circuit and Physical Design for Sub-65 nm Technology Nodes, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470382820.ch4
- Published Online: 7 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 6 OCT 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470112809
Online ISBN: 9780470382820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!