Chapter 9. Mental Need for Illness in Animals—The Precision in Terminology and Diagnostic Criteria
- Franklin D. McMillan DVM Diplomate
Published Online: 14 APR 2008
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing
Mental Health and Well-Being in Animals
How to Cite
Overall, K. L. (2005) Mental Need for Illness in Animals—The Precision in Terminology and Diagnostic Criteria, in Mental Health and Well-Being in Animals (ed F. D. McMillan), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470384947.ch9
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Published Online: 14 APR 2008
- Published Print: 7 JUN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780813804897
Online ISBN: 9780470384947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!