Chapter 1.1. Descriptive Sensory Analysis Methods
- M.C. Gacula Jr. Ph.D.
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 1997 Food & Nutrition Press, Inc.
Descriptive Sensory Analysis in Practice
How to Cite
Gacula, M.C. (ed) (2004) Descriptive Sensory Analysis Methods, in Descriptive Sensory Analysis in Practice, Food & Nutrition Press, Inc., Trumbull, Connecticut, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470385036.ch1a
Gacula Associates, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 DEC 2004
Print ISBN: 9780917678370
Online ISBN: 9780470385036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!