Chapter 1.6. Quantitative Descriptive Analysis
- M.C. Gacula Jr. Ph.D.
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 1997 Food & Nutrition Press, Inc.
Descriptive Sensory Analysis in Practice
How to Cite
Stone, H., Sidel, J. L. and Bloomquist, J. (2004) Quantitative Descriptive Analysis, in Descriptive Sensory Analysis in Practice (ed M.C. Gacula), Food & Nutrition Press, Inc., Trumbull, Connecticut, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470385036.ch1f
Gacula Associates, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 DEC 2004
Print ISBN: 9780917678370
Online ISBN: 9780470385036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!