Chapter 4.5. Descriptive Analysis of Pinot Noir Wines from Carneros, Napa and Sonoma
- M.C. Gacula Jr. Ph.D.
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 1997 Food & Nutrition Press, Inc.
Descriptive Sensory Analysis in Practice
How to Cite
Guinard, J.-X. and Cliff, M. (2004) Descriptive Analysis of Pinot Noir Wines from Carneros, Napa and Sonoma, in Descriptive Sensory Analysis in Practice (ed M.C. Gacula), Food & Nutrition Press, Inc., Trumbull, Connecticut, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470385036.ch4e
Gacula Associates, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 DEC 2004
Print ISBN: 9780917678370
Online ISBN: 9780470385036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!