1. An Overview of Nondestructive Sensor Technology in Practice: The User's View
- Joseph Irudayaraj PhD1 and
- Christoph Reh PhD2
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing and the Institute of Food Technologists
Nondestructive Testing of Food Quality
How to Cite
Reh, C. (2007) An Overview of Nondestructive Sensor Technology in Practice: The User's View, in Nondestructive Testing of Food Quality (eds J. Irudayaraj and C. Reh), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470388310.ch1
Associate professor of Agricultural and Biological Engineering at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Research scientist at Nestlé Research Center, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 27 DEC 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813828855
Online ISBN: 9780470388310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!