6. Applications of Raman Spectroscopy for Food Quality Measurement
- Joseph Irudayaraj PhD1 and
- Christoph Reh PhD2
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing and the Institute of Food Technologists
Nondestructive Testing of Food Quality
How to Cite
Kizil, R. and Irudayaraj, J. (2007) Applications of Raman Spectroscopy for Food Quality Measurement, in Nondestructive Testing of Food Quality (eds J. Irudayaraj and C. Reh), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470388310.ch6
Associate professor of Agricultural and Biological Engineering at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Research scientist at Nestlé Research Center, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 27 DEC 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813828855
Online ISBN: 9780470388310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!