8. Molecular Signatures of Highly Malignant Melanoma Stem Cells
- Sharmila Bapat
Published Online: 11 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Cancer Stem Cells: Identification and Targets
How to Cite
Rasheed, S. (2008) Molecular Signatures of Highly Malignant Melanoma Stem Cells, in Cancer Stem Cells: Identification and Targets (ed S. Bapat), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470391594.ch8
National Centre for Cell Science, Ganeshkhind, Pune, India
- Published Online: 11 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 7 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470122013
Online ISBN: 9780470391594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!