Chapter 9. Oceanography
- Rolf Ekman4,
- Jerzy Silberring5,
- Ann Westman-Brinkmalm4 and
- Agnieszka Kraj5
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Interpretation, and Applications
How to Cite
Short, R. T., Byrne, R. H., Hollander, D., Schijf, J., Toler, S. K. and Vanvleet, E. S. (2008) Oceanography, in Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Interpretation, and Applications (eds R. Ekman, J. Silberring, A. Westman-Brinkmalm and A. Kraj), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470395813.ch9
Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, The Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Molndal, Sweden
Poland Faculty of Chemistry and Regional Laboratory, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 21 NOV 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio6,7 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering8
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, USA
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780471713951
Online ISBN: 9780470395813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!